People of all ages and abilities come to us, from a wide variety of sporting and working backgrounds.
Our philosophy is to take a holistic approach to the assessment and treatment of all injuries.
We have a particular interest in the treatment of sport and running associated injuries and as a result we have great expertise in this area.
Our involvement with athletes in disability sport has increased recently through the national Talented Athlete Support Scheme with our support of goal ball players from RNC Hereford and the blind school here in Worcester.
Our treatment approach aims not only to promote recovery but enhance overall performance. We are certified practitioners of JEMS. For more information on the JEMS approach please click here www.jemsmovement.com
Key facts about us:
- 206 Physiotherapy and Sports Massage, established in 2007 by Mindy Davey and Rachel Stevens, Chartered Physiotherapists
- Experienced chartered physiotherapists and sports massage therapists treating a wide variety of different injuries, joint and muscle complaints
- Our philosophy is to look at the whole person; to seek and address the cause of the injury not just treat the symptoms.
- Special interest and expertise in the treatment of sports related injuries any age – adolescent to veteran
- Convenient city centre location
- Open to the members of the public as well as university staff and students
- Self referrals accepted, medical referral required for those covered by health insurance companies
- We are recognised providers of physiotherapy to most major medical insurance companies except for BUPA.
As Chartered Physiotherapists registered with the Healthcare Professions Council (HCPC), we are required to evaluate, update and improve our skills on a regular basis, in order to remain accredited to practise.